Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from RodeoClassifieds.com



2008 has been and exciting year for me personally and here at RodeoClassifieds.com We have many more exciting things to look forward to in 2009.

I have been back on the bandwagon working on the "new" RodeoClassifieds.com. This has been a project in the works for quite some time, but we are on a big push now to launch it in January. The new software we will be using will allow you as visitors to watch ads, save ads, print ads as well as edit your own ads. You will be allowed multiple pictures and be able to include complete pedigrees. It will be quite a change, pretty much a brand new site. I am sure we will have some growing pains, but I assure you that there will be so many exciting benefits you will enjoy the new site.

Thank you for your business and friendship in 2008. I look forward to promoting your ads in 2009 and making it our best year yet!

From my barn to yours, I hope you have a Christmas full of love and happiness and a season full of blessings.

Here's hoping 2009 brings you smooth runs and fast times.

Cheers!
Michelle
www.RodeoClassifieds.com

No comments: