Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Live from Las Vegas - Barrel Racing Video Catch Up

Brittany Pozzi-Pharr took another round last night in the 5th go. Click for the link to her winning run and watch for a video of the fifth round coming soon.

None of the links on the prorodeo.com page seem to be working for me to give you the official results. I watched the rodeo live last night from Toby Keith's Bar and Grill. It was pretty cool. We taped the barrel race for you guys on a digital camera but it turns out my friend brought the TV cord instead of the computer cord and our cards don't swap out to my camera and my computer isn't reading the card. Technology...good when it works. We will try my camera tonight and see how we do. Right now I'm off to find some rodeo tickets and do some shopping. We were late getting to the ticket exchange yesterday and they were closed. Did a little preliminary scooting of the original Cowboy Christmas...I'm pretty sure I'll find something there to bring home!

Oh...the results from last night....
Lindsay was second behind Pozzi-Pharr. Deb Renger had a nice run, just a little long and Traci Dawson tipped. Doc kind of bumped second with his nose on the way in by the looks of it. Looked like that knocked the wind of Traci's sails and she got 3rd too. I hope she can stay strong and pull off a run we all know she can make soon. Curtis Cassidy made a clean run, but out of the money. Dusty LaValley had a crappy draw but rode it for all it was worth and placed 6th. Rod Hay rode, but we don't think he scored high enough to place, if he did it was lower.

Our YouTube friend has caught up on some of the goes so I've put her links in below.

Round 4 - part 1


Round 4 - part 2




Round 3



Hopefully we can get a camera to cooperate and we'll get some pictures on here too!

Cheers from Vegas!
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch! I love checking the runs every morning.